Ketamine Infusion Therapy
KETAMINE INFUSION PRICING
Tahoe Ketamine, one of California’s most affordable ketamine infusion therapy clinics, strives to make this innovative and highly effective depression treatment more accessible to those in need. Our pricing for ketamine infusion therapy is provided below, and we welcome any inquiries you may have. Contact us now to learn more about our affordable and life-changing solutions.
Ketamine Treatment for Psychiatric DisordersTreats Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, and OCD
- Intravenous (IV) Ketamine infusion therapy for the treatment of depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, PTSD, postpartum depression, or other psychiatric disorders.
- 40-minute ketamine infusion therapy; plan to be at our Lake Tahoe area ketamine clinic for about 1.5 hours per infusion.
- Our recommended protocol is 4-6 infusions during the first 2 weeks of treatment; and maintenance infusions on an as-needed basis which averages about every 8-12 weeks.
- Effectively alleviates symptoms for up to 70% of patients, including those with severe cases of treatment-resistant depression.
Ketamine Treatment for Chronic PainTreats Neuropathy, CRPS, diabetic nerve pain, migraine headaches, fibromyalgia, Lyme disease, and more
- Intravenous (IV) Ketamine infusion therapy for the treatment of chronic pain conditions, such as CRPS, diabetic nerve pain, migraine headaches, fibromyalgia, Lyme disease, and more.
- 3-hour ketamine infusion therapy; plan to be at our Lake Tahoe area ketamine clinic for about 3.5 – 4 hours after your infusion.
- The recommended protocol is 3 infusions during the first week of treatment; and maintenance infusions on an as-needed basis.
- Effectively alleviates pain symptoms for up to six months — a highly effective non-opiate pain management solution for those suffering from hard-to-treat pain conditions.
Contact us for more information about our IV Therapies at 530-208-9355 or by filling out the contact form below.