Ketamine Infusion Therapy
KETAMINE INFUSION PRICING
Tahoe Ketamine is one of California’s most affordable ketamine infusion therapy clinics, making this innovative, highly-effective, and affordable depression treatment more accessible to those people in need. Our ketamine infusion therapy pricing is listed below—please contact us with any questions.
Ketamine for Depression
- Ketamine infusion for the treatment of depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, PTSD, postpartum depression, or other psychiatric disorders.
- 40-minute ketamine infusion; plan to be at our Lake Tahoe area ketamine clinic for about 1.5 hours per infusion.
- The recommended protocol is 4-6 infusions during the first 2 weeks of treatment; maintenance infusions on an as-needed basis which averages about every 8-12 weeks.
- Effectively alleviates symptoms for up to 70% of patients, including those with severe cases of treatment-resistant depression.
Ketamine for Pain
- Ketamine infusion for the treatment of chronic pain conditions, such as CRPS, diabetic nerve pain, migraine headaches, fibromyalgia, Lyme disease, and more.
- 3-hour ketamine infusions; plan to be at our Lake Tahoe area ketamine clinic for about 3.5 – 4 hours after your infusion.
- The recommended protocol is 3 infusions during the first week of treatment; maintenance infusions on an as-needed basis.
- Effectively alleviates pain symptoms for up to six months—a highly-effective non-opiate pain management solution for those suffering from hard-to-treat pain conditions.
Contact us for more information about our IV Therapies at 530-208-9355 or by filling out the contact form below.