KETAMINE INFUSION & IV HYDRATION THERAPY PRICING
Tahoe Ketamine is one of California’s most affordable ketamine infusion clinics, making this innovative and highly-effective depression treatment more accessible to more people in need. Our ketamine infusion pricing is listed below—please contact us with any questions.
Ketamine for DepressionKetamine infusions for depression and other psychiatric conditions
- Ketamine infusion for the treatment of depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, PTSD, postpartum depression, or other psychiatric disorders
- 40-minute ketamine infusion; plan to be at our Lake Tahoe area ketamine clinic for about 1.5 hours per infusion
- The recommended protocol is 4-6 infusions during the first 2 weeks of treatment; maintenance infusions on an as-needed basis
- Effectively alleviates symptoms for up to 70% of patients, including those with severe cases of treatment-resistant depression
Ketamine for PainKetamine infusions for chronic pain conditions, such as CRPS, fibromyalgia, and more
- Ketamine infusion for the treatment of chronic pain conditions, such as CRPS, diabetic nerve pain, migraine headaches, fibromyalgia, Lyme disease and more
- 3-hour long ketamine infusion; plan to be at our Lake Tahoe area ketamine clinic for about 1-hour after your infusion
- The recommended protocol is 3 infusions during the first week of treatment; maintenance infusions on an as-needed basis
- Effectively alleviates pain symptoms for up to six months—a highly-effective non-opiate pain management solution for those suffering from hard-to-treat pain conditions
IV Hydration TherapyInstant hydration, replenishment & rejuvenation for overall health & wellbeing
- In-office pricing starts at $199; for a more private experience, mobile in-room hydration therapy is $299
- IV hydration therapy lasts for about 30-45 minutes
- Relief from the symptoms of overindulgence, faster athletic recovery, replenishment of vitamins and minerals for overall health and wellness
- Ask today about the various IV hydration therapy options available at our Lake Tahoe IV hydration clinic; we can customize a drip based on your needs and symptoms, or provide you with any of our menu options
MAKE THE LEAP. FIND HOPE, STARTING TODAY.
Request a free consultation at Tahoe Ketamine and find out if you are candidate for ketamine infusions, or any of our other wellness services. Complete the brief form below, and start your journey towards hope, health and happiness.